Hello, and happy Monday to all.
Mondays can be hard sometimes—after all, you’re coming off the weekend, a time of relaxation and leisure, and moving back into the school/work week. Many people simply hate Mondays. However, with the right mindset, Monday can be a great day, and it can set the tone for a wonderful and productive week. Here are 20 quotes to help get you through your Monday:
1.“Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.” –Anonymous
2. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Anonymous
3. “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” –Anonymous
4. “You will be exactly as happy as you decide to be.” –Anonymous
5. “Be the reason someone smiles today.” –Anonymous
6. “No one is you and that is your super power.” –Anonymous
7. “Kindness is free. Sprinkle that stuff everywhere.” –Anonymous
8. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” –Anonymous
9. “Start each day with a grateful heart.” –Anonymous
10. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.” –Unknown
11. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” –Albert Einstein
13. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” –Anonymous
14. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you are amazing and can handle anything.” –Anonymous
15. “Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen.” –Anonymous
16. “Train your mind to see good in every situation.” –Anonymous
17. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” –Anonymous
18. “No matter how you feel… Get up. Dress up. Show up. And never give up.” –Anonymous
19. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” –Anonymous
20. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” –Joe Girard
So there you have it. Now go—have a great Monday, and have a great week!